To provide no cost home repairs and modifications in support of eligible homeowners. Improvements allow homeowners to remain in their homes which is often their most affordable option.
- Develop a volunteer community that supports and advocates our mission
- Through our actions, promote dignity and hope for the families and community we serve
- Be knowledgeable of local, state and federal issues regarding the aging in place and partner with other organizations to initiate and strengthen our impact in the community
- Seek private giving and donations to support our mission and ensure transparency of funding, expenses and avoidance of conflict of interests
- Maintain the highest ethical standards through fairness in policies and procedures
- To view our work as transformational in the lives of the families and community that we serve when we have facilitated a positive and lasting change for good
- Demonstrate responsible stewardship of all resources entrusted to Under One Roof
To enhance the quality of life for the individual homeowner, families and the community.
Our Core Values
Under One Roof treats all people with dignity and respect. We honor the principles of honesty and fairness. We recognize and respond to others in a caring manner. We strive to be financially, socially and environmentally responsible. We welcome the challenge to continually improve our program.
Officers and Board of Directors
Chris Pain, President
Mary Ann Radke, Vice President
Fritz Merkel, Secretary-Treasurer
Richard Drake, Executive Director
Susan Bryant, Board Member
Paul Smith, Board Member
Glen Becker, Board Member
Chuck Schweitzer, Board Member
Read the Article about Under One Roof!
From Beaufort Lifestyle Magazine